Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day and a CASE Study Challenge

Today I have my final Mother's Day card for you. It is based on the CASE Study challenge. So here you go!

I love how pretty and elegant this one turned out! The background patterned paper is from the Mariposa DCWV stack again, I just love that line. From that I pulled the teal color to use under the oval quote. I added some bling there and used pop dots to raise the quote up. Then there's some more bling at the top and right, you can't have enough! And the ribbon just finished off the card by playing off that gold in the patterned paper.

That's it for now. Happy Scrappin!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, just love all that bling! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study this week, hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card! I love these DCWV papers too :) Thank you for joining us at the CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete