Friday, June 24, 2011

Case Study Challenge 45

Here's the card that I designed for the Case Study Challenge this week.


I am pretty happy with this one! The bike and sentiment stamps are from Unity's itty bitty line, which I love. I colored the bike with watercolor pencils and then added some stickles and gems for some sparkle. The clouds are from Papertrey Ink and I added stickles to those as well. I think the little picket fence really pulls the card together and that was actually out of a little desktop pink flamingo kit someone gave me a few years ago. You never know where you'll find scrapbook inspiration!

I also wanted to comment on my trip to Big Lots today. They had a lot of stamps there and they were mostly $2 each. So I picked up a few and some Martha Stewart ink pads. Go check it out! I've been pretty happy with my big lots finds recently.

That's it for today! I hope everyone has a great weekend and of course, Happy Scrappin!

9 comments:

  1. the card is great! and those stamps look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picket fence! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little fence! I can't wait to see what you do with your SMASH goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with beautiful scene, and you got some great deal there! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. Love the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG how adorable is your card??! Totally brought a smile to my face... love it!!
    (great new stamps too!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Your card is so cute, the fence piece is great too, being a pack rat can have it's positive points. Congrats on your win with The Case Study Challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh that picket fence is sooo cute! Is that the PTI die? I've been trying to order it and it's been out of stock for a while. This is a wonderful, wonderful card! So glad you could share it with us at CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo Cute! Love the glitter on the clouds and bike! Congrats on the Top 3 at CASE!

    ReplyDelete