Saturday, July 2, 2011

Case Study Challenge 46

Okay folks, I have a new card for you today!  This one is for the Case Study Challenge #46.  I wanted to go for a vintage 50's type design with this one.


So I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder for the background and then used broken china distress ink over it to give it some dimension.  The picture is from Graphic 45's Domestic Goddess collection.  The I used a Ditto sentiment stamp and attached it with some pop dots.  I added a little bling to the side just to finish it off.

So I hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend!  I am ready for Fireworks on Monday!  What are your Fourth of July plans?  I hope everyone gets the opportunity to get some scrapping in! 

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely vintage card and I love the bling that adorns it! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely! I'm a sucker for vintage images... yours looks brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous Stacey, love the contrast of the vintage with the bling!!
    thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really adored your card! In fact, I CASE'd it for challenge #52 - hope you like it.
    hugs, JoyceAnn

    ReplyDelete