Monday, July 25, 2011

Smiles across the Miles

Hi Everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Hubby and I went and saw Captain America and loved it!

So today I have a card for the challenges at The Play Date Cafe and CASE Study.  This one was fun because you were supposed to work with neutrals except for one pop of color.  Fun! 


For my card I used the DCWV Bella Armoire Stack, which is all black and white and just plain elegant! Then I used the Papertrey Ink Up, Up and Away set for the balloons and sentiment.  I got the die so the balloons are easily cut out and then I stamped them.  I added some Stickles to them because of course you have to have sparkle!

Click for a larger image!

So that's what I have for today!  Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look.  Until next time, Happy Scrappin!

8 comments:

  1. Pretty card Stacey...and yes...sparkles are a must!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet CAS card Stacey :) Love the strong yellow as your colour splash. Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great, CAS creation! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright yellow balloons with the black and white. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful Stacey! Those balloons are darling and your CAS design is right on! So glad to have you playing along with us at both CASE Study and the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete