Friday, August 5, 2011

A Must Do CASE

So I had already completed my entry for this week's CASE Study challenge, but after going through the blog hop, I got so many great ideas!  And there was one that really caught my eye that I just had to CASE now - Debby's beautiful notecards!  Click here to check out her post. Her cards were so stunning and would make such great gifts, I just knew I had to recreate them!  So here is what I came up with. (As always, click on the images for a larger view!)

The owl stamp is by Inkadinkado - so cute!


I used Martha Stewart pigment inks in Aquarium colors.




I added gems to match the color of the owl next to the sentiment.


Like Debby, I included envelopes and tied it all up with some sparkly twine.
 I am seriously in love with these notecards.  I think everyone I know needs a set.  I think we need to go back to sending actually notes instead of emails.  Who doesn't love getting a great card in the mail?

7 comments:

  1. Wow Stacey, thanks for CASEing my notecards! And you did a totally gorgeous job too - the image is cute and the inks a gorgeous selection. I love pigment inks too. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey, these are beautiful! I love Debby's note cards too, and they are on my list of "to CASE" items. I love the owl image you used, it's really, really lovely.
    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous works of art...the stamps you've used are beautiful and the twine and gem are the perfect accents! Thanks for joining our celebration at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have had one very busy crafting week, love the simplicity of these cards and the bling sets it off perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great set, easy to reproduce yet so striking! Thank you so much for joining in our Anniversary festivities! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so adorable! And I do agree that we need to send more notes for every occasion we can - it truly is special to receive one in the mail.

    ReplyDelete