Monday, March 5, 2012

A Challenge Card

Today I have a card that I created for Case Study's weekly challenge.  I wanted to use some bright and cheery colors because I am so ready for spring to get here!  It has been cold and rainy for days and I need some sunshine!  So here's the card I created:


The center of the card is a wonderful Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous stamp.  I am totally obsessed with these.  I must have them all!

The flowers I made using my Cuttlebug to diecut them.  And then some simple lines around the card bring it all together!

I'm hoping to complete a few more challenges this week so we'll see how it goes.  I also have a project coming up using the Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante line so be on the lookout for that, plus I am planning a post to show how my smash book is coming along! So until next time, Happy Scrappin' Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful layered flowers and truly a happy card! Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple yet striking design! Thanks so much for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute CAS card! Pretty flowers! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete