Monday, October 17, 2011

This is Halloween

Is everyone getting in the Halloween spirit?  I am! I'm getting the decorations up and I've got a bunch of candy for the Treat-or-treaters.  So for today's post I wanted to participate in CAS-ual Friday's challenge this week which is to create a CAS Halloween project with absolutely no orange! So here is what I came up with:

I took some creme cardstock and used distress ink on it for that dirty look. The letters I cut out with my Silhouette.  I cut out the blood drips freehand and then used glossy accents over them to really give it a wet blood look.  The next picture I took at an angle so you could get a better view of the effect.

 So after I finished the card, I figured my nails needed to be done in the spirit of Halloween too!

That's it for today! Have fun with all those Halloween projects!


  1. Awesome card, awesome nails!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

  2. No way, I love your nails! How fun is that! Your card is a great too, spooky and perfect for Halloween! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!