Friday, March 2, 2012

Feeling Hot Hot Hot!

So my Husband and Father-In-Law both LOVE spicy foods.  They're always sharing recipes and things they have found that are super spicy.  So my Husband had a package of hot sauces and spicy mustard he wanted to send to his Dad and of course, I thought it needed a card!




This amazing paper is by We-R-Memory Keepers, the line is called Fiesta.  I've had this since Cinco de Mayo last year and I've been waiting to use it!  The red in the border and on the peppers is flocked, so that adds a ton of character to the card.  I used pop dots on the little chihuahua and I added some little copper gems to the background paper.  

This turned out super fun!  Now, I don't think I would be trying any of the spicy things sent with the card, but I'm sure that my Father-In-Law enjoyed them!

That's it for me today.  I am looking forward to working on some card challenges this weekend.  What are you working on? Any special projects?  I hope everyone has an awesome crafty weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment