Thursday, February 14, 2013

Be Mine!


Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you're all having a wonderful day with your sweeties. I have a sick husband and a 3 month old so needless to say I don't have exciting plans, but I do have two valentines that I love more than anything.

For Valentine's day I created a couple sets of 3 x 3 mini cards. I basically just used supplies from my stash on these and they turned out super cute.


My next little project is a Rapunzel birthday card. I recently bought a whole stack of Disney papers and embellies and I'm so excited to use them. I love everything Disney, but Tangled is my favorite. So there will be more Rapunzel projects, you have not seen the last of her!

  

The card was made with DCWV Mariposa cardstock, Disney princess patterned paper, Tangled 3D stickers and some Stickles. The white glitter paper under Rapunzel is from the Mariposa cardstock stack and I just used a punch on the bottom. This card is large too! It's 5.5 x 5.5 so it definitely makes a statement.

 
Here's my little valentine. She looked so adorable today in her special little outfit. And apparently the dress tasted good because she kept trying to eat it. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment