Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been away for a while. I got busy with life and we all know how that goes!

Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying NSD. I wanted to go ahead and post this layout I did today. I will be posting again tomorrow some of my other creations of the day. But here's this one brought on by a challenge over at scrapbook.com.


Here's a close up of the words on the page. I'm really happy with this one. I used the Mariposa DCWV paper, which I love and also the Mariposa chipboard accents. The "relax" is a K&Company diecut and the little metal butterfly is making memories. Then some black rhinestones for bling.

2 comments:

  1. awesome layout! i am really loving the butterflies! I love that tag too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Layout and I love your journaling too!

    ReplyDelete