Friday, April 8, 2011

Big Lots find

Not much scrapping going on here today, but I did stop by Big Lots and I found a few cool things that I thought I'd share.

I think Big Lots is a good place to look for embellishments. I happened to find some really great Basic Grey stuff today, that was definitely worth the stop. Plus a couple of other neat finds, Fiskars Zingz sticker accents for $1.00 - I haven't seen these before but I thought they would be good to add a little something to flowers on patterned paper or something. And then some pop art stickers by Ki Memories for $1.00, these were cute and I thought would work well on cards.

I have never been impressed by Big Lots papers and personally I think they overcharge on that considering the brands just aren't there. But then, I do consider myself a paper snob! :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment