Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy NSD!

I hope everyone is enjoying National Scrapbook Day! I have been doing a few layouts for a few different challenges. I also went bowling this morning, so that took up a good portion of my day. I plan to continue celebrating by finishing up some layouts tomorrow though. For now I thought I would share a few layouts I completed today.


This one is from our vacation to Maine in 2009. I still have the whole album to finish of this vacation! This is my next big project that I'm hoping to take care of.

This one was for a journaling challenge. These little guys were pets of ours and they were the sweetest. I really love how this one turned out.


I wanted to point out that for my journal blocks I just used some standard index cards that I took distress ink to. Then I stamped a small image in the corner, a heart here. I used some Thickers for their names on the cards. I love the way it looks!

Hope everyone continues to enjoy their scrapbooking weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

1 comment: