Friday, January 4, 2013

A trip to AC Moore

So I haven't really found a good place to go for scrapbooking supplies since we moved to Virginia. When we were in Georgia my store of choice was Archiver's. If I want to go there now, the closet location is in North Carolina! We also don't have a hobby lobby anywhere close. There was one good local store that was an hour away, but they just closed their doors at the end of the year. So my choices are Michael's and A.C. Moore.

We didn't have A.C. Moore in Georgia, so this was a first for me. I would say that it's in between a Michael's and a Hobby Lobby. They have a better variety than Michael's and better deals, but not quite as much variety as Hobby Lobby.  And there's still no place local to get the brands I love like Graphic 45, BoBunny and Basic Grey.

Anyway I did find a few good deals.  Here's what I got.


This was a good deal! They had some stamp sets and Distress embossing powders on sale for $2 each! That made the trip worth it.


A few girly things I got to make pages for a recent photo shoot of my daughter. The stickers were 40% off, which is a normal deal at most of the chains. Thickers and the glitter tape (haven't used this before so I hope it's good) were regular price.


These embossing folders were also a good find. This brand of folders were on sale for $1.99 each so I picked up a few. They had all different sizes, even some border folders.


There was a table of clearance $1 items where I found these little flags.  I thought it was strange they were on clearance since they are perfect for the upcoming Valentine's holiday, but it works for me! These should make for some cute cards.

I also got a few bracelets that were 3 for $9.99 but I forgot to take a picture of those.

I am slowly getting back into crafting and writing on my blog.  I'm planning to post about some other stuff this year besides just scrapping so I hope that you guys enjoy reading some other things. I'm excited about a few of the posts I have coming up so please check back again!  Thanks for reading and happy scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment