Thursday, July 25, 2013

One Day at a Time

I don't know how many people are still checking my blog, but if you are then thanks for being patient with me this year.  Crafting hasn't had much of a place in my life recently but I'm slowly starting to yearn to create things again.  I have a beautiful new daughter that I've been spending most of my time with this year and she is amazing and makes me so, so happy.  But we've also been going through a lot of emotional changes because my Father passed away suddenly in March and my Mother moved in with us.  It's been really hard for me to grieve so needless to say this blog has been the last thing on my mind.


I have started back to working on my digital scrapbook pages for the year and I'm almost caught up.  I'll post those soon.  I just wanted to say I'm here, I haven't forgotten, I will be back soon.  I miss creating beautiful things and seeing all the wonderful creations out there in the blogosphere!


Did I mention I have this super cute kid?  She is incredible.  9 months tomorrow and crawling around, calling me "mum mum"  I love it.

Happy Scrappin' ladies.  Make beautiful memories and keep track of it all.  Remember that every day might not be good, but there is something good in everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment