Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Green Stack Cards

The DCWV Green Stack has to be one of my favorite paper stacks.  It's so versatile and simple.  It can be cute or classic.  I just love using it.  So I recently made a set of cards for a friend using it.  Here's what I came up with.

 I used a pack of cute little felties for these cards and some 3D saying embellishments.  The cardstock was just kraft paper cardstock, plain and simple.

 The papers in this collection are just so great!  I didn't really need to do much to these cards.

 A paper punch added a little bit of style to this card. 

 Another favorite paper, those cute little birdies. 

This final card I used strips from each of the patterned papers I used on the other cards.  I love how it turned out.  Still simple but totally fun too.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment