Saturday, April 19, 2014

Feb/March Photo Challenge

Since I missed posting last month this will be for both February and March for the photo challenge.  If you missed my post on my 2014 photo challenge, you can view it here.

For February, the challenge was "sweet".  I took this super sweet picture at one of our favorite places, The Virginia Living Museum.  My daughter loved this frog statue and hugged and kissed it.  So sweet!


For march, the challenge was "together". We had a few nice days in March where we were able to get out so this together selfie was taken at the beach!


Picking these photos has been fun!  April's challenge is "Rainbow".  I'm excited about that!  I really need to put some thought into that one.  Have you taken any pictures for the challenge?  Please share if you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment